I found this meme on Stephanie’s blog, Sojourner in a Strange Land. I thought it was cute and unique, so here goes:
1. Who is your man? T…philosopher, poet, and connoisseur of all things geeky
2. How long have you been together? 4+ years
3. How long dated? dated 5 months, engaged for 6 months after that
4. How old is your man? 32, almost 33
5. Who eats more? I do, especially when I’m pregnant or nursing (which has been most of the time we’ve been married!)
6. Who said “I love you” first? T
7. Who is taller? T is 6’4″; I’m 5’5″.
8. Who sings better? I do.
9. Who is smarter? He is.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you’re standing at the foot of the bed, he’s on the right.
14. Who pays the bills? He pays all the online bills. I write the rent check each month.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely T.
16. Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? Well, we’re both pretty stubborn, but honestly, T is right about things more often than I am, so I usually end up giving in when I see he’s right.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
23. Who kissed who first? Our first kiss was at the altar.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out, but…I think I made it embarrassingly obvious that I liked him (another story for another day, or maybe not!)
25. Who proposed? He did, at the beach, on a ledge overlooking the water. He planned everything out to the second (literally). There was music, sparkling cider, a red rose, a beautiful poem he had written, my engagement ring in a special box….it was very romantic!
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? It’s probably about equal.
28. Who has more siblings? We each have one sibling.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? T does.
30. How did you meet? I was in college and he was in seminary at the same school. I was a singer in a small ensemble, and he was the sound guy. The group often went to a restaurant after our Sunday-evening concerts. One night I sat by him and listened to him talk about his master’s thesis he was working on. Wow, I thought, he is really smart, and godly, and funny. I want to marry someone like him! So I did! 🙂